Okinawa International Youth Hostel is located right next to quiet park. It is easy to access to Airport, Tomari wharf, Tsubogawa station and bus terminal.You will get to airport or wharf within 10 min by taxi. Within 5 min walk, you will find convenience store, rent a car shop and Onoyama sports park, which is Okinawa Prefectural Hall of Martial Arts, baseball park and tennis court. We do airport shuttle for group booking( Or Tomari wharf)
- 16:00 to 22:00
- 6:00 to 10:00
- December 29th to January 3rd, twice in a month
- 200 beds
- 800 yen (tax included 864 yen)
- *After 10:00pm you can enter the Youth Hostel through the night door. Please ask the reception for the pin code. (The pin code changes everyday)
- *We will keep your luggage before check-in and after check-out for free.
- 3200 yen (tax included 3456 yen) Member price 3800 yen (tax included 4104 yen) non Member price
We only serve breakfast.
- 864yen (per person/including tax)
- Breakfast time
- 7:00am- 9:00am (we adjust the time according to the number of our guest)
- The restaurant is on the 1st floor. Please buy breakfast coupon at the reception a day before if you would like to have breakfast.
- * We are not serving breakfast if there is only few guests.
- Please wear clothes while you stay inside the Youth Hostel.
- Smoking is only permitted in smoking areas.
- Check-out time is 10:00am. When you check out, please remove your bed sheet and pillowcase, and put them into the box on the 1st floor. (We will set up a box in front of the elevator) In case you want to lengthen the time of your stay, the reception will gladly accept your request until 9:00am.
- Please do not wear a swimsuit or a towel whilst taking a bath in the public bathrooms. (The public bath rooms are located on the 2nd floor)
- Please keep an eye on your luggage by yourself. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items within the Youth Hostel.
- You may be asked to leave the Youth Hostel by the Hostel Parent or a staff member if you drink too much and start disturbing other guests.
News from Youth Hostel